I Love You. So I Want You to Love Me Back.

08.24


I want people to love me. Just enough so when one day I die, they will truly, wholeheartedly pray to god to have mercy on me. Forgive me for all things I've done wrong, make three rows for the funeral prayer, and take care of my family. I want my absence to be some kind of irreplaceable loss, so they will pray for me whenever they remember. Even if that's just for a split second.

Maybe the afterlife will be nicer that way. Just imagine you age going through the Hellfire, then all of a sudden someone sends you some prayers by the name of Allah. The one and only love letter that will pass through time and space. Pretty sure I'm gonna cry if someone is willing to do that much.

I really, really want people to love me.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar